We thought it would be a good idea to write down the entire ordering process in-depth, just so everyone is clear on how we operate!
Via the website:
1. You place your order over our website, and both yourself and ourselves get emailed a copy of your order.
2. We then stock check your order, to ensure that we do not bill you for something/s that are out of stock.
2a. At the same time as stock checking your order, we also contact our courier and get a price quote to ship to your country.
3. When we have confirmed your order and we know how much shipping will cost, we then send you an invoice with our payment details.
4. Once you have paid and written back to us with the relevant information, we then assemble your order.
NOTE: The time it will take to assemble your order varies from as little as a few days to a few weeks. When we order your items from the Maker, the Maker then delivers the items to our office. Sometimes the Maker does not send us good examples and the item fails our personal QC (quality control) check. Unfortunately the Makers do not have the same passion towards perfection as we do, so when this happens we send your item back to the Maker and he sends us a new one, delaying the ordering process. This is indeed frustrating for everyone, but we
would rather wait and delay the order and send you something perfect rather than send you a sub-standard item.
We kindly ask for your patience and your understanding on this matter.
5. When we receive your order and it has passed our internal QC, we then send you QC pictures to your email address for you to approve the order. If you do not approve, please let us know as soon as possible and please let us know the reason why (so we can look out for it next time).
6. Once you have approved your order we will ship it out to you and email you the tracking number.
1. If you are ordering via WeChat an item that hasn’t yet been listed on our website (we put the pictures on WeChat first, as it is faster) you will be asked for your contact information, preferred payment type and shipping country and we will email you the details (price of item, price of shipping and quality of item) as soon as we get news from UB (the owner of Uncle Bench)
2. If you then wish to proceed with the order, steps 3-6 written above are the same
We hope you find this article to be useful, and as always, thank you for reading! 🙂