Hi everyone! This article is about the key people that you all deal with when you order a bag from Uncle Bench, what our functions are, and what our limitations are.
The owner of Uncle Bench, the owner of UB-Work WeChat and the owner of UBF factory, where we produce our own Hermes items.
Rachel deals with the following:
1. Controlling her WeChat and any customers that buy from UB through her WeChat. If you order from her over WeChat then both Hugh and Laura will not have any access to your order information or order status information.
2. Placing all UB orders with various factories, whether a UBF product or any other products.
3. QC/PSP pictures. She personally takes pictures of all orders before shipping them out.
4. Packaging and shipping orders.
1. In charge of the Sales email (email@example.com), pre-sales and stock checks and the Hugh (HughUncleBench) WeChat
2. Newsletter composer.
3. General trouble-shooter/complaints.
1. In charge of the Billing email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Informing Rachel of orders received through the website or via email from Hugh.
3. Following up with Rachel on order statuses of any orders that have been placed over the website, through the Sales email or through Hugh via his WeChat.
4. Sending customers QC/PSP pics for any order made through the website, through the Sales email or through Hugh via his WeChat.
5. Sending customers tracking numbers for any order made through the website, through the Sales email or through Hugh via his WeChat.
6. Controlling and uploading to our Reddit sub-forum (RepFever).
Hugh & Laura – An Important Note:
Both Hugh and Laura are remote workers. Hugh is no longer in Asia due to Covid-19. Laura is based in Asia, but not locally to either the UB main office or the UBF factory.
What this means is that both Hugh and Laura both depend on Rachel for their information, especially on an order status. Hugh and Laura act as Rachel’s communicators to alleviate the pressure off Rachel in spending so much time messaging, instead of being busy running the business.
Going further into this, this means that both Hugh and Laura relay information and follow up with Rachel on pending orders/inquiries. This is especially true when it comes to an order status. Sometimes the information they are given is accurate, sometimes it is accurate at the time but situations change, sometimes the information they are given is inaccurate, due to natural human error/confusion.
Hugh and Laura will do their very best to give you accurate information as soon as they receive it, and work with customers to make the experience as seamless as possible. However, we as a company are still dealing with the Chinese New Year & Covid-19 blowback, and we are making hand-made, made-to-order luxury bags that require precision and perfection. Mistakes happen, set-backs happen, pandemics happen, so it is very much appreciated if you have a high level of understanding and patience when it comes to order processing.